We all are living in the age of printed t-shirts. If you are fond of designing creative t-shirts, then you must buy a sublimation printer for t-shirts. Thanks to the easy operation of these printers all you require are upright skills. For beginning with a sublimation printer simply. select a design and get it printed on sublimation paper. Then with the help of a heat press, the print is transferred to the surface of the t-shirt. Let’s have a look at the best sublimation printers for t-shirts in 2022:
Best Sublimation Printers for T-Shirt Printing 2022
|Name of Sublimation Printers|
|1||Epson Stylus C88+|
|3||Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400|
|4||Epson EcoTank ET-4760|
|5||DNP DS-RX1HS 6”|
|6||Kodak Photo Printer Dock|
|7||Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet|
|9||HP OfficeJet Pro 9025|
|10||Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000|
1. Epson Stylus C88+
Epson is considered a leader in making high-quality printers. Stylus C88+ has an amazing design and comes at a reasonable price. It can be used for both home and business purposes.
This sublimation printer has an input tray that can hold 120 sheets at a time. This device has great compatibility with sublimation papers. It is also perfect for borderless printing. The images printed are quite vibrant because of the DURABrite pigment ink that comes with this printer. Up to 23 black and white and 14 colorful pages can be printed in a minute.
It is one of the topmost choices of professional photographers who crave colour accuracy. Not only t-shirts but wide banners can also be designed with the help of this printer.
- It has an automated paper handling feature that can handle 19 pages per minute. Printed photos and documents are smudge-resistant.
- Instead of regular inks, pigment inks are available with this printer.
- An advantage of borderless printing is offered.
- 4 individual cartridges come with this printer.
- It also features a photo editing software program.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac systems.
- Some major connectivity options are not available.
2. Workforce WF-7210 Wireless Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer
This compact printer was launched by Epson under Workforce lines of printers. It delivers great performance at budget-friendly prices. It enables you to get beautiful colors on sublimation papers that can be transferred to t-shirts.
It arrives with Precision Core technology and offers excellent resolution and quality of images. Cartridges received with this printer are long-lasting and need less energy consumption. WF-7210 is a highly durable machine that weighs 14 kg 900 g.
The sheet capacity of this electronic device is of 500 units. It also has a dash replenishment feature that manages to keep a track of ink usage. This device facilitates two-sided printing and gives sharp designs on paper. If you are interested in printing some cool designs on the t-shirts through sublimation printing, then this printer can be a nice option.
- Borderless pages of up to 13 by 19 inches can be printed.
- Wi-Fi Direct and NFC mobile networking are supported by this printer.
- It has two drawers for papers.
- The output quality is good.
- USB thumb drive support is not available.
3. SAWGRASS VIRTUOSO SG400 Sublimation Machine
This sublimation printer is an ideal choice for t-shirt printing. It takes into account the best quality sublimation paper from the famous brand Sublimax. 34 pictures can be printed from this device in an hour.
You can expect high 1200 dpi resolution images that ensure vibrancy and sharpness in the print on shirts. If you are planning to run a small business of t-shirts, then you must consider this option. There is no need to buy graphic design software and stock images as a creative studio comes with this printer.
It is specially designed for sublimation printing and offers impeccable functionality. This printer has a classy look and saves you from different troubles like paper jamming and ink clogging.
- It has a self-cleaning mechanism.
- This printer offers the advantage of a USB 2.0 port and Ethernet functionality.
- Creative studio software is available with the printer that helps you to create unique designs.
- You don’t have to face the hassle of converting an inkjet printer to a sublimation printer.
- A readymade stock image library is offered.
- Due to its specialization, it is more expensive than other printers.
- The ink can be a bit costly.
4. Epson EcoTank ET-4760
You can show faith in this t-shirt sublimation printer in terms of quality and performance. Allocating the capacity to store 250 sheets, this printer prints maximum numbers of images in a limited time period. Additionally, It has exhibited a monthly duty cycle of 5000 pages.
EcoTank ET-4760 provides some amazing options like automatic two-sided printing and borderless printing. Instead of ink cartridges, ink tanks are present in this device. So, it is pocket-friendly and more convenient.
This stylish yet compact printer is suitable for both home and office. Buy it to create some creative and innovative designs for t-shirts.
- It has features like voice activation and wireless connectivity.
- There are no hassles of replacing cartridges as ink tanks last longer.
- It is compact and lightweight.
- With a 2.4- inch LCD display, it becomes easy to operate this printer.
- It saves a lot of money.
- Flash memory devices are not supported by this printer.
5. DNP DS-RX1HS 6” Dye Sublimation Printer
Undoubtedly, DS-RX1HS 6” is a remarkable pick for those who need high-quality prints at economical prices. The USP of this product is its quick speed of printing. Adjustment of speed and resolution is possible to get the desired image clarity.
The HS in the name of this model stands for ‘High speed’. It is 20% faster than its previous model DNP DS-RX1.
700 prints can be taken out from this printer in an hour which makes it a classy option for businesses. Moreover, It’s heavy, stylish, and efficient. If you are browsing for a fast-speed printing device, then this model from the DNP brand is unbeatable.
Its weight is almost 30 pounds but still, it looks like a compact machine. Installing and setting up this printer is also quite easy.
- It comes with two printing modes.
- High-speed printing is offered by this printer.
- This printer uses a thermal dye sublimation printing technique which is quite cost-effective.
- It works with both Mac and PC computers.
- You can change the resolution from glossy to matte.
- Some people found issues with their customer support team.
- This model lacks an LCD display and everything is controlled via the computer.
- It does not have photo-editing software.
6. Kodak Photo Printer Dock
Get this attractive plus powerful printer that is perfect for getting high-resolution prints. Thermal transfer technology is utilized by this printer. This printing device is suitable for printing logos and small designs.
Have you got lots of images on your smartphone that may look wonderful on t-shirts? Then, you may connect the phone to this printer and take out the images for designing some lovely t-shirts.
For beginners in t-shirt printing, this can be a commendable product while being low in available prices. Besides that, the integration of an app with the respective machine assists you with card templates, stickers, and filters. With a 5 pins micro USB for Android, it offers maximum device compatibility.
- Print the images available on your smartphone through this machine.
- Apps are useful for more creativity.
- It requires less maintenance and the replacement of cartridges is also very easy.
- Shows great compatibility with different devices.
- Even the finest details are printed from the design to sublimation paper.
- One of the best options for beginners.
- It is a bit slow in speed.
7. Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet Sublimation Printer
Considered one of the finest options for sublimation printing, this product from Epson is the right choice for t-shirt printing. The quality and sharpness of images it produces on paper make it a worth buying machine for home and office.
Apart from that, It has the capacity to accommodate paper and media of up to 13 inches. Using the wireless network and DX5 MicroPiezo Printhead technology, this device produces images of remarkable quality.
Without making noise, you can obtain brilliant quality texts and images for the t-shirts. Don’t have a computer? Then you also receive an option of taking out the images from the smartphone or tablet.
Artisan 1430 is a compact printer that follows a pleasing price range which makes it suitable for professional designers and photographers.
- Smaller designs can be printed in just 46 seconds.
- Printing of borderless designs is possible in as little as 3 minutes.
- It comes with 6 high-definition and high-capacity ink cartridges.
- Final printed images are of exceptional quality.
- Wireless connectivity option is available with this model of printer.
- This printer is helpful for producing monochrome prints.
- It is not suitable for volume production.
8. Brother MFC-J995 DW Inkjet Printer for Sublimation
The Japanese brand Brother launched its printer which is perfect for home use. MFC-J995 DW is an awesome device that works best for sublimation printing and also supports faxing, copying and scanning.
An intelligent page gauge system and long-lasting ink are the two major benefits it offers to the users. Premium quality print can be expected irrespective of the type of paper used in the machine.
Print command this device can send through Wi-Fi, USB and NFC. At the time of purchase, you receive ink for almost one year. It prints glossy photos with fine details according to the fabric or material that you choose.
- Hassle-free uses and set up can be expected from this printer.
- Good savings can be grabbed on inks.
- Major connectivity options are available.
- It supports OCR scanning.
- A large 2.7-inch touch screen LCD is present in the printer.
- Only one sheet can be accommodated in the special media tray.
- Colour photo scans are not of great quality.
This is a heavy-duty printer that can produce a cycle of 30,000 pages. Compatible with t-shirt transfer sheets, this printing device is suitable for running a t-shirt printing business.
9. HP OfficeJet Pro 9025
The quality of the print on t-shirts looks incredible because the print has a resolution of 4800×1200 dpi. Whether you are printing a cute design or a quote on a t-shirt, everything ends up clear and crisp. To ensure better depth of color, 4-ink cartridges are used in this sublimation printer.
When you place it in the office, it also assists in printing, scanning, faxing, and copying. Wireless connectivity and 2.7 touchscreens are two other features of this useful machine.
- It is perfect for volume printing.
- This printer has built-in security essentials.
- The machine comes with genuine HP 962 instant ink.
- Front SD cards and flash ports are available.
- An image from the email can also be printed through this machine.
- Inks of different colors are combined in one cartridge.
- Replacement ink can be a bit expensive.
10. Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000
We can’t wrap up the list without mentioning this sublimation printer from Epson. This printer surely has a loyal fan base because of the efficiency and design it offers.
Images printed by this machine are bright yet lively. Due to the accuracy in details the prints have, both photographers and t-shirt designers prefer this model of printer.
It facilitates borderless prints of 13×18 inches in length and breadth. You can expect smooth gradation even in the black and white prints. Including the capacity to deliver 9 pages in a minute, this printer has an attached 2.4 inch LCD display. The machine can be operated without facing much trouble.
- Ultra HD prints are produced through this printer.
- The speed of the printing is fast in this machine.
- At the time of purchase, you obtain a six-color HD ink set.
- It exhibits relatively low definition in dark areas.
Also Check Best Sublimation Printers of all time and best sublimation ink.
The above-explained were some of the top choices for the sublimation printers. You can take out excellent quality prints of the designs that can be transferred to the t-shirts. Select one of the printers considering various aspects such as cost, number of sheets that can be stored, connectivity options, and energy consumption. We hope that our picks will surely contribute to your prolific passion for T-shirt designing, so stay up with your creativity forever and select your favorite sublimation printer from 2022 now on.